Sunday, November 27, 2016

En Provence Mystery Quilt - Week 1

It's that time of year again when Bonnie Hunter shares a mystery quilt with her readers. This year the name is "En Provence" and is inspired by her recent trip to France. She is giving us one clue per week until the grand reveal which usually lasts from 6-8 weeks.

These are the fabrics I have pulled for my quilt.

I decided to go with one constant fabric for my neutrals instead of going scrappy. I only have about 1/2 yard left after cutting the required squares. I hope that will be enough.

Last year two of my sisters, Emily and Polly, and my niece Jolene all joined in the fun of making Allietare. We are all doing it again and hoping another sister and friend will join us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sunset this evening was so beautiful. As it got darker it also got more red.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...