Thursday, April 06, 2017

Life and Patches Workshops

Life ...
The box of Dustin's forgotten boots was returned to me because the 'send' label came off. I quick took it back to the post office and they shipped it out again at no extra charge. How nice is that?

While Evie helped clean for an elderly lady from church, I got to take care of Teryn and Rusty.

I'm ready to go buy a new washing machine. The clothes wrapping around the agitator is quite bothersome.

... as a Quilter
My sister Polly gifted me with lots and lots of basting pins. I was so glad for them today getting Josiah's quilt ready for machine quilting.

Recently I have taught my "Patches" class in Virginia ...

... and Mississippi.

I just love the creativity of the students and ...


... their choices for the silhouettes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...