Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finished–Birds at Play for Talya Renee

I’m glad to say that I finished my quilt for Talya. I’m hoping now to get some pictures with her on the quilt, but alas, she is off traveling.
IMG_0109

I quilted most of it at our Heatwole Sewing Retreat and added the last 2 forgotten lines today.
IMG_1335

This is my finished goal for February at
Hosted by: Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts
and
Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs
And now my goal for March is to get my “Spring Storm”  wall quilt made and finished.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can it be 5 years already since Kirby was born? We were invited for supper to Quintens to celebrate …
IMG_0066

… and visit with the Lee side of his family.
IMG_0083

Kirby let the other children help open the birtday gifts.
IMG_0072


8 comments:

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

What a lovely quilt! I love the points on the end of each row. That makes for a WOW!impact. Evidently it is for someone special with the initials T.R.

Jenniffier said...

beautiful quilt!

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

What a fantastic finish!

Thanks for linking up!

KatieQ said...

I love the points at the ends of each row. Beautiful fabric choices.

Studio V said...

Great finish!!

Sara said...

Those triangles are so nice!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a beautiful quilt and how fun to see it with you at your sewing machine! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

GranthamLynn said...

Beautiful quilt. Great post.
I enjoyed visiting. I am following you now.
Blessings,
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...