Sunday, June 08, 2014

Joyful Hearts Chorus and Teryn’s Quilt

Life …

The Joyful Hearts from Lebanon, PA gave a singing program at our church.
IMG_3232

Our house teamed with youth that evening.
IMG_3233

Three of the Risser siblings, my cousin Dennis’ children, and others stayed with us for bed and breakfast.
IMG_3239

… as a Quilter

My design wall from weeks ago changed from this …
IMG_3196

… to this.
IMG_3208

Now it’s getting shoved to the back burner again to wait for the quilting.
IMG_3221

Check out others work at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

PollythePatchworker said...

Julia which ones are Dennis children. I think I can pick out their girl.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Your quilt looks wonderful Julia and I always enjoy pictures of your family! Thanks for sharing at Linky Tuesday! Freemotion by the River

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...