Saturday, August 25, 2012

Quilts and Farming

The photo challenge word for this week is, BIG. Here is a quilt I made back in 2009 that depicts big that I named, "From New York to California."

I decided to make some changes on my new project "Jacob's Ladder." I'm changing out some of the blocks for paper pieced four-patch blocks.
 
Here you can see the sections of the SLM charity quilt done so far.
 
I kept Georgi one day this week.
 
Yesterday I took some parts to the field for Quinten.
 
He changed out the parts in a hurry and was soon back to cutting corn.
 
And what is Austin and Quinten looking at?
 
Oh dear, the grain cart needs some work done to it.
 
I dropped Paul off to bring the grain cart back to the shop for repairs.
 
Paul was still working hard when evening came around.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love this post. :) What fabulous pics you caught of Georgi and Quentin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...