Thursday, May 26, 2016

Let There Be Light

I finished my next Southern Fiber Artists challenge piece. The requirements were:
Size: 8"X11" portrait
Color: royal blue
Theme: light bulb

There were so many good suggestions that came in from comments on FaceBook for a title for my piece that it was hard to choose. "Frontier Cabin," "The Hide Away," "If These Walls Could Talk," and "Be It Ever So Humble" were among my many favorites. It was hard to pick a title but I finally settled on

Let There Be Light.

Detail

The back is finished with a facing, label and hanger.

It's now mounted on black mat board and ready to join the other challenge pieces.

"Light has a way of exposing what darkness tends to conceal." --Robert L (Bob) Deffinbaugh
Needle and Thread Thursday  Creations by Nina-Marie
Confessions of a Fabric Addict 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...