Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Busy Bee

I watched longingly at the June Photo Challenge in which some of my friends were participating. I wanted to make a simple "Journal Quilt" each day of the challenge but I knew it would be way too much for me. Now that June is over, they are having a "Weekly Photo Challenge." I decided to join them thinking that maybe I can make a small journal quilt once a week.
This week the word is "busy." I too thought of "Busy as a Bee" as did some of the others. So, here's my first quilt for this challenge. It measures 9"X12" and I call it "Busy Bee."



Detail




WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

PollythePatchworker said...

So cool! How do I get to view this new challenge? Do you have to be a member or can I just lurk someway? I'd love to join the the challenge but I'm just to BUSY! After conference I'm hoping life will take a drastic turn. I'm not to convinced tho. June was here for the past two nights and just left after breakfast. We took it easy but did find time to thrift yesterday.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a fun idea. You inspire me to keep a little quilting in my busy life! Jillian

Lynette said...

So cute! Love your quilting on it, with the clouds and all. What thread did you use for that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...