Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family Times

When I realized that our whole family would be together for our normal routine of Saturday night pizza, and Paul's folks were here too, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a quick, spur of the moment picture taken. Gabriel was our photographer.

This is so "Gabriel." He loves to figure out how things work.

Now he is making adjustments. I forget what they were trying to prove, but ...

They determined the box was too small and the hole too big! Yes! ... it worked!

Guests: Paul's niece Amanda and husband Phil

It was great having Gina here for a few days. She and Dustin made lots of wedding plans.

How can a little telephone be so captivating?

Legos! Ashton loves it when you make a vehicle to add to his fleet.

Dustin & Gina model Paul's wedding suit and my wedding dress!

My, my! Time has changed us a lot.

Quinten & Evie

Tina Sue is growing so fast. She already has her first tooth!

3 comments:

PollythePatchworker said...

I have tried off and on all day to see the pictures in this post. I get about half of them. Still haven't seen the first one or the one of Dustin and Gina modeling you and Pauls wedding attire.
You do so good with your postings! I have taken way to long a break from posting. My Xanga was out for a couple weeks but now I'm up and running but have been super busy with my conference booth. We head to Michigan next Wed. and will stay with Israel's and drive back and forth to Goshen each day.

coleensr said...

We sure did get a laugh at Dustin and Gina modeling your alls wedding garb! Oh my!
I'm glad you got a family picture. It gets harder and harder to get the bigger the family gets. It's special to have Paul's folks in it.
Now we are so curious what Gabe was trying to prove. Is that fire in the 2nd picture?

Martha Ginn said...

What a beautiful family! And I especially liked Dustin and Gina in your and Paul's wedding clothes. When I see pictures of those three precious little boys I want to call them the Three Musketeers.
You are in for a treat at the Marilyn Doheny class Friday and Saturday. I have told her about you and she is eager to meet you. It is good your family will have pizza planned for Saturday night, because you will be too tired to cook!
I added a few more pictures from today's class: www.marthaginn.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...