Friday, July 26, 2019

Tourists in Chattenooga and Log Cabin Quilt

Life ...
Paul checks the corn to see when it will be ready to harvest.

We had a weekend trip to Chattenooga and visited Rock City.

It was a beautiful walk through the rock garden between boulders and greenery.



We also visited Ruby Falls in an underground cavern.

The Tennessee Aquarium was another tourist attraction for us.

I usually only take pictures of souvenirs; but this time ....

... I brought one home and Paul and Ashton assembled it for me.

... as a Quilter
I'm working on this improv log cabin quilt. 

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I really like the improv quilt. A pretty log cabin flower!

Eva H. said...

Julia,you have so nice days with your family.Your handwork is fantastic
love Eva H./Czech Republic/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...