Saturday, April 05, 2014

Life and Quilting at Antebellum Homes

Life …

Georgi lovin’ up on Clyde
IMG_2091

Follow the Yellow Book Road
IMG_2153

“Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so.”
IMG_2149

Reaching for the bubbles
IMG_2127

It’s just about time for Sunday School!
IMG_2134

“Curious George” is entertaining.
IMG_2119

Ashton ask me to make a John Deere cake for his mama’s birthday.
IMG_2094

And “Curious George” keeps on entertaining.
IMG_2118

…as a Quilter

Brenda and I enjoyed an afternoon together at “Ole Magnolia” antebellum home in Columbus, MS.
IMG_2157

Edwina (Mother Goose from the library) provided background music for guests that came to tour the home.
IMG_2158

Another day I quilted with Ebba and Judy at “Bren Bella.”
IMG_2174

Ebba and I enjoyed the tour with other guests.
IMG_2177

This young girl told us about the library.
IMG_2182

The owner, Keith shared interesting facts about the upstairs bedrooms.
IMG_2191

During our tour, from the balcony above we could see Judy quilting.
IMG_2196

The live oak tree in the front yard is around 275 years old.
IMG_2198

Back to life … we were invited to Paul’s sister, Jeanie and Galen’s for supper.
IMG_2163

My cousin, Carl and Grace were here from SC to visit their daughter Karla & Jason & family.
IMG_2164

Laura played ‘scoot the car’ with the children.
IMG_2170

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to Carl & Grace from me. (Think Red Lake)

Mary Horst

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...