Saturday, March 03, 2012

Mansions, Wedding, and Family

This week I have been cutting out mansions and roofs and windows and arches and flags and much more.
IMG_5742

I went fabric shopping with 3 of the Possum Town Quilter ladies to find something suitable for a block challenge. We came back to our house and got to work. Here’s Brenda cutting out strips.
a1

Here’s Bobbi cutting squares.
a2

And Sandi helping to get them all into individual bags.
a3

Today we attended the wedding of Bryan & Emily.
a10

Kirby & Stacy were happy to ride with us from the church to the wedding.
a4

They had a unique square tiered wedding cake made of cupcakes.
a5

White with chocolate icing or chocolate with white icing?
a6

Friends, Mel & Carla are waiting to  help serve the guests.
a7

Busy little Georgi sat across from me.
a8

The bride & groom with the bridal party served themselves.
a9

Do you want me to sketch your face?
a11

Ryan with his puzzle gift for being a gift receiver.
a12

This evening we had our children & families in for pizza. Kirby was glad to hold Tina.
a13

And then Stacy wanted a turn too.
a14

I was just hoping no one would get hurt in this romp and tussle game
a15

~~~~~ Parting Shot ~~~~~

Momma makes Tina smile.
a16

3 comments:

Fullfilling my Dreams said...

Looks like Happy Times to me!

www.xanga.com/cerwindoris said...

Your quilts are amazing. Pretty wedding. I like the cupcake wedding cake. Good family pictures.

Pat said...

Love how you are making mansions & I am making 3" cottages. Maybe there is a housing boom going on afterall. :o)

The little ones must have slept really well after all that playtime - so cute!

Our quilt guild is known as Pine Tree Quilters - PTQ just like your initials.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...