Thursday, May 22, 2014

Life … as a Quilter

Life …

The wheat is already turning a golden brown.Photo


I stopped for a short visit to see Paul’s folks on her birthday. They were trying to find the reason their martins were acting so funny!Photo


Paul needed a ride from the field back to the house, so I picked him up.
Photo


Paul built this Fisher Classic many years ago.Photo


Craig takes the Leagle Eagle up for a fly.
Photo


Joel said this was his best birthday party yet!
Photo


Ashton thinks Dustin will enjoy these tractor pictures in the card he is making.
IMG_2954

… as a Quilter

My sister Emily gave me this panel and I’m making strata to go with it in preparation for a kaleidoscope class in Jackson.
IMG_2956


Linda D. came one afternoon and helped me decide on the placement of the colored strips for my strata and ironed some too.
IMG_2950

2 comments:

Doris High said...

You have an interesting, full life.

Blessings,
Doris High

Judy Dietrich said...

I just got an AQS catalog in the mail and saw your lily quilt on the front cover of one of the books. So Cool. I really did not know where you were going with that quilt in the beginning~~but I have learned to wait and watch your progress. I also like the firework explosion?? not sure if that is the right name, but it came out stunning with those bright colors and dark background. Have fun with your next class!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...