Monday, March 30, 2015

Life, Wedding, Rena and Lily Quilt

Recently Rena joined our Possum Town Quilters for a visit. I was so pleased to see her finished “Lily” quilt. She came to our house for a class last winter (here) to learn the technique. I like the way she changed it from a lily to tulips to make it personal and unique.
 IMG_20150301_134108
 

We were invited out to Levis along with our neighbors, Nathan & Amanda for a fish fry. Amanda wanted to learn how to fry those good catfish.
IMG_6774

Levi times the frying time to 5 or 6 minutes depending on the size of the fillet.
IMG_6775

We attended the wedding of Josh and Dasie.
IMG_6700

Josh’s folks, Walter and Myra
IMG_6720

Josh’s cousins from PA.
IMG_6694


We don’t often see ice in Mississippi.
IMG_6659

IMG_6665  


And then it warmed up and Paul and I went for a walk.

IMG_6847

1 comment:

Donna said...

I miss the fish fry events that one family from my church did on a regular basis, to welcome new people! I haven't had catfish since I left Mississippi, 20 years ago!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...