Saturday, October 31, 2015

OH Haiti Benefit Auction and Power Line Birds

SEPTEMBER

Life ...

Paul and I got to attend the Ohio Haiti Benefit Auction.
Cotton candy was quite the treat for children and adults alike. I pitied the lady on the right who was twirling the cones; but she didn't seem to mind getting sticky. She said someone needs to do it and it may as well be her!

I had a good visit with long time friend Yamelith.

We stayed with Fathers 1st cousin and enjoyed their bench by the creek.

... as a Quilter

Our Mississippi fiber art group met and showed our 8"X11" blue/bird pieces.

My piece, Power Line Birds is finished now. I'll be making a 2nd one as I didn't follow directions and made this one 8"X10." If only I would have looked three times at the qualifications!

Power Line Birds -- back
Ready for display. $35 SOLD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...