Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Teryn's 2nd Birthday, Guests, Linda's Lilies, and Outside Fun

Life ...

Teryn and the turkeys greeted us for an evening of ...


... celebrating his 2nd birthday.

We welcome a new grandson, Rusty Cole into our family. Quinten & Evie now have a quartet of boys.

Recent visitors in our home were my first cousin Elaine & Larry Picket, all the way from Yakima, WA.

And from further away, we welcomed Horatiu and Gina from Romania.

Georgi and Tina wanted to see what it looked like inside the hog barns.

Talya joined them in the cotton. It wasn't as much fun as they were hoping with all the hulls and sticks poking them.

... as a Quilter

I have finally started to quilt Teryn Ray's quilt that I started way back here.

Linda and Carol Sue came and spent the day with me. Linda quilted her "Lilies" that she had started in my class in Starkville.

I really like how it turned out.

The quilting added an extra dimension of color and texture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...