Monday, October 14, 2013

Jetman, Fractured Quilt, and Design Wall Monday

Life …

Kirby, the amazing rocket powered flying Jetman!
IMG_8334

… as a Quilter

Emily finished her “fractured quilt.”
IMG_8330

She and Perry plan to go back to Texas this week. I hate to see them go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Design Wall Monday with Patchwork Times

I’ve done some repining but nothing much has changed.
IMG_8352

I did try using sharpies and alcohol to color a small piece of fabric in the top right hand corner, but I’m not real fond of the process. And Dana sewed the bottom row of her “wonky blocks” together.

9 comments:

PollythePatchworker said...

Julia I love your
Life.......As a Quilter posts.
It is easy for me to see Kirby as a future Jetman. I went and watched the video clips it.
Emily's fractured zig zag turned out great. I've been seeing different versions of them on sewing blogs and they are really eye catching to me. You have a great week and I'll look forward to seeing your next Life.....As a Quilter post.

imquilternity said...

Love Emily's Fractured quilt - it's fabulous!

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Ahhh little boys and their antics! Raised two and have 3 grandsons! No girls! You have all kinds of lovelies on the design board. What are you going to do with the feathered star?

Fullfilling my Dreams said...

The fractured quilt looks like chevrons and is so pretty. You must have taught her.

Lindsey said...

Love the fractured quilt! What a fun pattern! Thanks for sharing!

Weasel said...

I like Dana's quilt

Mystic Quilter said...

Love the soft greens in this fractured quilt and the horizontal setting

Vicki W said...

Holy cow! Pieced, quilted and bound! I really love it done in a stripe format.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a little cutie and beautiful quilt! It does look like chevrons. Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...