Saturday, December 08, 2012

Ashton, Cupcakes, Grandchildren, & AAQI

Ashton turned 4 yesterday.
IMG_1061

Amy mixed up some cake mix batter and colored it for cupcakes.
IMG_1049

She found a cute cake called “Colorful Caterpillar.”
IMG_1057

Gabe, Darryl, and Amy hang out in the kitchen, catching up on the latest.
IMG_1058

One day this past week I took care of Ashton, Kirby, and Stacy. They thought it was warm enough to play in the mud puddles.
IMG_1002
IMG_1015

They had so much fun and wore themselves out by the end of the day.
IMG_1025

Talya gets as kiss from Stacy …
IMG_1032

… and a hug from Georgi.
IMG_1036

Does my breath smell like 7-Up cake?
IMG_1043
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And do you remember my little quilt “Stripped Bare?”
It is now for sale on the AAQI site. This is not an auction but a buy it now item.

3 comments:

coleensr said...

I want to see the finished cake!! It's gotta be cute! Happy Birthday to Ashton! I love the "smell my breath" picture, but my favorites are the ones playing in the puddles. Maybe that's because I can so relate - as a a child, mother and grandmother!! Such fun!

Jolita said...

I was looking for a picture of the finished cake too! I enjoy the pictures of the children that you post. I can tell you're having fun being a Grandma!

Jacs Sacs said...

Happy Birthday, Ashton!! Would love to see the finished cake -- what a clever idea. Odd weather when you can puddle jump in December -- goodness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...