Monday, September 02, 2013

Grandchildren and Denim Comforter

Life …

I took care of grandchildren a few days last week.

Ashton and Georgi played “Air Balancing Engineers” with old joy sticks and computer paraphernalia. As I walked by I heard Georgi say, “Nice landing, Captain Graber!”
IMG_7521

Is that a salamander or a lizard?
IMG_7510

Why is it so “cool” to wear your hat backward?
IMG_7517

… as a Quilter

Evie made this comforter from denim jeans and added bright colored fabric for Stacy.
IMG_7499

The boys used it for fields and roads as they farmed.
IMG_7506

5 comments:

Donna said...

Look at how big those adorable grandchildren of yours are getting! Love seeing what all they are up to!

Fullfilling my Dreams said...

Great Post!

Happy Turtle said...

Love a quilt that kids can play on!
Carol

PollythePatchworker said...

Evie's denim comfort is so striking. Looks like one that will be well loved and used! Makes me want to make one!

coleensr said...

This post gives me warm fuzzies around my heart! I just love the imaginations of children. From the nice landing to the fields and roads - it made me smile. What a lucky granny you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...