Sunday, December 15, 2013

Design Wall Monday and Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt

Life …

I accompanied Paul driving a bus load of youth to Bay Springs to sing Christmas carols for residents at a nursing home.
IMG_0358

… as a Quilter

On my design wall…

… I’ve pinned my continuing “Sailboat” series that needs to be finished.

I’ve started working on clue #3 of Bonnie Hunter’s “Celtic Solstice” mystery quilt even though …
IMG_0367

… step #1 is only partially completed and step #2 hasn’t even been started.
IMG_0366

And the winner of my Fabric Giveaway is #130, Robin. Congratulations!

3 comments:

PollythePatchworker said...

Julia I love your lavender, purple, green black and gray colors. They are going to make a stunning quilt. I'm loving the suspense so not knowing what this quilt is going to look like.

Laura said...

Nice!

janequiltsslowly said...

Love your colors for the mystery, Julia. I have only a few of Step 1 and Step 2 done, haven't even begun Step 3, many Christmas gifts still in the works. I hope i can catch up after the holiday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...